THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 9, 2009

Poem

I was trying to write a poem for YAAD for AIR, but this came instead...

Breathe flowing out
Watch the wind play with the hair on her neck

She looks so free
She looks so easy

But the storm clouds are gathering
Face change
Sharp
Bitter

Mind matters turning over
Brisk
Light

Her intellect tells her one thing
Her emotions tells her one thing
Her heart full
Her mind bursting

Watch the face change
Calm comes
Calm before the storm?
Calm after the storm?

Breathe flowing out

3 reflections:

Natalie said...

I'm loving this! xx

Jewell said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear,
I am very sorry but I will not be coming tomorrow night to your party.
I am not well, still, and I feel and look like shit - (that reminds me...read my blog about the 'shit story")
I am really not travelling well and would only be a depressing sorry old hag at your lovely affair tomorrow.
Please forgive me - I will catch up with you soon and deliver a pressie for sure.
Love and kisses and have a great ball of fun tomorrow night!
Love and hugs,
Renata.